I wouldn't be afraid of spiders if I could just talk to them, you know?
- Me: Oh, hey whoa, this shower is occupied.
- Spider: Omg man I didn't see you there.
- Me: We cool?
- Spider: Yeah, yeah, we're cool. I'm just coming down to scope out the tub.
- Me: Oh, that's legit. Hey, you might wanna move over some--you're descending right into the shower stream and I don't want you to drown.
- Spider: Hey thanks, bud. I'll be careful.
- Me: So...can I get out now?
- Spider: Sure, sure! Sorry I'll just move over here.
- Me: Thanks. You have a nice night. Don't come into my bedroom, okay?
- Spider: Nah, that's your space. We're cool. Have a great evening.
Fluxation: Because that's life's eternal pattern.Aloha :D My name is Normie Jean, but I'm more simply known as Normie, Norms or Mimi. Lived a journey 22 chapters long, and I'm still aiming to discover the lifetime purpose given to me by God, and to continue, each day, evolving and growing as a person. I am a lover of God, my Catholic faith, my family and friends, whom I've coined as the "wonderful people" and a multitude of simple life-joys: discovering inspiration from a wide sp» It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop.an of sources and in all different shapes and sizes, music (a feel-good therapy for the soul), reading and writing my world away, laughing until my stomach hurts, having heart to heart, random, intellectual conversations, learning new things, dancing for fun, being involved, living healthy, living Hawaii <3 chilling with my four-legged stress relievers, (my dogs, Peace and Nibbie) and the list traverses onward. "We are the light of the world. Let our light shine before all, that they may see the good that we do and give glory to God." "I can do all things, for He gives me strength."
Page 1 of 108.